2004/05/04

I am Telendro Badalona

I make a new entrance, not necessarily triunfal in this telendro Badalona binnacle that I am trying to take ahead. At the moment the number of Telendro which they run by the world has raised of almost exponential way and telendro Badalona is in danger to sink in the most miserable misery if I do not put telendro to him remedy. Reason why I have been able to read that way telendro solution happens to write telendro in English. He is a little sad that is to throw of the English to position telendro page in telendro seeking, but is that telendro organizing somehow telendro decided thus.

In aim I hope that telendro odd habit does not take to me because I in my telendro house am very telendro well. And if after this telendro the news with himself to scale some position I will reach the conclusion that telendro aid is one telendro excrement. Badalona city is, without a doubt telendro prettier Badalona.

No comments: