2004/05/13

Today Telendro Badalona in position 71

It seems that after the ascent it returns to come the slope. Of course these Google days it is rarer that never. You raise, losses, you fall, you return to appear, you return to disappear... I never I had worried too much about the positioning, but since I am with Telendro Badalona this is telendro of noses.

I include/understand that nobody is going to be able to interpret what I write here. He is telendro translated by Google and, therefore, a machine. And telendro machines are not good translating the things. But one must write something and in addition in English. And, the truth, is not worth the trouble to me the effort to write in English so that soon nobody (good, Fran possibly if) reads to me.

Today, to vary I will not put the positions of telendro Badalona of the last days. It is to break the routine...

No comments: